Basement waterproofing with Newton System 500 has revolutionized the way the below ground structures are treated for damp and water ingress. The internal drained cavity system has significant advantages over traditional hardened renders and externally applied systems including:
- No messy and costly substrate preparation works, i.e. sandblasting, bush hammering etc.
- Is deemed as revisable so can be removed in the future if requested (wet tanking cannot so is not applicable to listed buildings).
- Can be installed with no wet trades meaning no drying out times.
- Can be tested to see if it is working once installed.
- Is easily repairable should the membrane be damaged.
Newton System 500 is widely recognized as a premium drained cavity waterproofing system available and the preferred choice for professional specifiers and waterproofing contractors.