Tay Property Services director Stephen Coombie has exstensive knowledge of building construction and preservation industry.
* Served time as a joiner acheiving his city and guilds certificate including advanced craft carpentry and joinery.
* Obtained a HNC in construction management.
* over 15 years in the preservation industry.
* Certifyed Surveyor in Remedial Treatments (CSRT) qualification.
* Holds CSCS accreditation (Construction Skills Certification Scheme).
The remedial treatment industry has for a number of years, been perceived to contain element of both unqualified and unscrupulous contractors with some justification. The legislation designed to protect the customer against unqualified contractors is inadequately enforced. Whether a company has surveyors or technicians which are insufficiently qualified to carry out their duties is all dependent on the attitudes of individual companies.
Tay Property Services endeavors to provide a professional service on all contracts from survey to completion of all works undertaken.
Wet & Dry Rot Treatments
Remedial Wall Ties
Fire & Flood Repair
General Building works